Jillian had one of her best ever finishes since being recruited to the University of West Virginia, running the 6k event in 19:57 to finish 11th of 265 runners and lead her team to a 5th place finish out of 38 women's teams.
With the outdoor track season concluded Jillian joins 2 other NLRunners with impressive National rankings:
- Daniel Kelloway - Senior Men 400m: 19th in 48:21
- Jillian Forsey - Junior Women 5000m: 1st in 16:2:55
- Jillian Forsey - Junior Women 3000m: 4th in 9:29.82
- Jillian Forsey - Junior Women 1500m: 10th in 4:31.12
- Julia Howley - Junior Women 1500m: 24th in 4:39.80
Thanks to Ray Will for the story.